Hizemans --Naperville's Elevated Sports Bar
Phone: (630) 362-6872
Website | Menu
M-Th 11am-12am, F-S 11a, - 2am, Sun 11am-10pm
A new restaurant opened on Washington St. during the pandemic - Hizemans. They describe themselves as an elevated sports bar with the biggest & best TVs in the area, giant wings, & great food. Walking in we were impressed with that atmosphere and friendly wait staff. We would recommend it as a great place to watch a game and hang out with friends.
Our server recommended the wings. They were not traditional wings, but giant wings (like fried chicken) with different sauces - Classic Buffalo • Tangy BBQ • Hizaki Teriyaki • Chili Garlic • Honey Sriracha • Gonzo Sauce (Togarashi.) Of course, we had to try this specialty. He ordered the wings with the classic buffalo, tangy bbq, and honey sriracha sauce. Make sure you have lots of napkins for this yummy, messy dish. We also tried the Hizeman Burger, Bad Goat Salad, and Funnel Fries for dessert. There is also an excellent bar menu with ...
Check out the Hizeman Facebook page. Their daily posts tell what games are on every day and have some wonderful photos of their food and drinks.
What we ordered:
- Wings with the classic buffalo, tangy bbq, and honey sriracha sauce.
- Hizeman Burger
- Bad Goat Salad
- Funnel Fries
- Wings - Yummy and messy - We would recommend the ... sauce
- Hizeman Burger - Excellent burger with a double brisket blend patty, smoked bacon, American cheese, pickles, hize sauce, red onion on a buttered brioche bun.
- Bad Goat Salad - This was Menda's favorite of the night. It had a tasty unique flavor. The fried goat cheese and watermelon put the salad over the top.
- Funnel Fries - The only dessert on the menu is this deep fried dough with cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar, and chocolate sauce. If you have a sweet tooth, you don't want to miss this.