Menda grew up in San Antonio and loves Mexican food. Over the past 15 years of living Illinois, it's been a challenge to find good Mexican food; however, Front Street Cantina is one of our favorites when visiting Naperville so we started our "visit all Naperville Restaurant" quest at one of our favorites--Front Street Cantina.
Visit their Website & Menu
What we ordered:
- shared shrimp fajitas
- Complimentary Chips and Salsa
How was the food?
- Chips and Salsa: The chips are fresh the salsa is good. I make homemade salsa so we're pretty picky, but this is good.
- Shimp Fajitas: Nice, plump shrimp with onions and bell peppers. Came sizzling hot to the table with freshly made tortillas. It was more than enough for the two of us to share (we weren't that hungry.) But beware it comes with A LOT of green and red bell peppers.
- The margarita was delicious!
- We ate (because we shared) for under $30 dollars.
- This is a moderately priced restaurant for the quality and quantity of food that you get.
- Bright colors, not overly crowded, warm and welcoming atmosphere.